Saturday, August 7, 2010

Quote of the Day

My brother Jared (the mustache man) is the family glue. He keeps in touch with all of us and I love that he calls me almost daily. We usually have a good visit over the phone but sometimes we have a conversation like this one, ostensibly pointless but in fact, brilliant...

I am on the phone with Jared and he wants to show me something on Facebook. I get on there and then I want to write on his wall but I don't know how. He shows me and I get way too excited about it. Here's what follows:

Jared, "Ya, the first time I did it (wrote on someone's wall), I wrote on my own wall. Some people do that. Whatever, stop laughing."

I am still laughing...

Jared (only this time he writes on my wall), "Get bent underwear banana broccoli zebra pants."

Then I tell him on the phone, "I can't believe you don't read my blog Jared. If you had a blog I would read it every day."

Jared, "It would be a pretty boring blog. But put the phone on speaker so Tim can hear."

I put the phone on speaker then Jared says, "This one goes out to Timmy, Total Eclipse of the Heart-Bonnie Tyler. Sorry its classic."


No comments: