Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Poetess

Jane’s Poetry 2016 Grade 6

Spring Apple Blossoms

Welcome Spring!
Apple blossom tree you looks so pretty.
Your velvety blossoms are so beautiful. 
Their fragrance soothes my soul.
The light, pale pink and white so snowy, look so lovely in my hair.


HAIKU:

Reflection

Shimmering waters
My sad reflections glimmers
On that dark, cold night.


Whispering Wind

Hear the wind whisper
Through the dark forest at night
Sad, lonely, and distant.


In the Meadow

Smiling at the sun
In the meadow clear
Sleep in the warm shine

ACROSTIC:

Nature-

Nest
Air
Tree
Underground
River
Eagle


Sport-

Strike
Pitcher
Offense
Run
Team
Scrimmage

HAPPY-

Hello
Afternoon
Pineapple
Porch
Yard

RAINBOW-

Red
Amber
Indigo
Night
Blue
Orange
White

LIMERICK:

Crack

Downstairs is where I sleep
In the morning upstairs I creep
I eat a snack
And I hear a crack
And now I always weep.

Geese Migrating

Up I look into the sky
I see the geese start to fly
All the way South
I open my mouth

And answer to their cry

No comments: