Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Botanical Gardens

Freckles by Gene Stratton Porter is my favorite book we read together this year.
 I highly recommend it.
I love this quote I found at the back of the book.

End of the school year photos:







This year for Graduation the kids got to pick out any cereal they wanted and this is quite the novelty at our house since we have cereal about once a year. Jacob picked Grape Nuts and the others chose Life, Mini Wheats and Chocolate Cheerios.


Ezra got a cool new bike this summer.

St. Albert has an awesome botanical garden. It's free and all the plants and trees are labelled so it can help you plan your own landscaping. I put together a scavenger hunt for the kids so they ran all over identifying the different flowers and trees.

 Charlie took some pics of his favorites:



No comments: