Tuesday, April 21, 2015

March Birthdays!

We had a fun little party with Isabelle this year. I love that my older kids get just as excited as the littles to see Belly. Age doesn't make a speck of a difference to them. She's such a dolly and we all LOVE her so much.


 After Belly's birthday, it was Timmy's birthday. 
I like how Ezra made him a felt sandwich for his birthday :) 

 I took these two girlies to see the new Cinderella for Scarlet's birthday. We went with some aunties and friends and Belly and Henry and Max were there too. On the way we stopped for some healthy snacks and ended up with hippie deodorant...


 
We had fancy grilled sandwiches for Scarlet's dinner.
 I found her Persian Rose essentail oil perfume. She smells like a flower now.
Jacob hand crafted paper dolls for her, complete with accessories and shoes. 
 
Jane made her a pom pom wand.
 I found these silk rainbow wings for her to frolic in the yard with.

We had Scream'in Brothers healthy ice cream for dessert. 

Cute new outfit from Gramma Gail! 

The American Doll of her dreams from Grammy and Baba.  


This girl all of a sudden started reading like crazy right around her sixth birthday this year. She's been working hard and then poof! She's a reader- one of our youngest to learn. It's been amazing to be with each of my kids for the whole learning to read process. I love that we share that experience together.

Scarlet has also been sewing a lot of buttons, doing a lot of helping in the kitchen and racing out the door to be outside any free moment she can find. She stays in the garden with me the longest of all the kids. 

No comments: