Sunday, November 3, 2013

JOY

Scarlet always checks her tray in the morning so I feel pressure to find something fun each day. She's had an insatiable hunger for learning this year which was a relief because I was beginning to wonder. She and Ezra have Joy School when the older kids go to Grammy class once or twice a week. 




Scarlet got a trophy in September for working so hard her first month of school

She makes me laugh hard all the time. She's WILD. It actually scares me. 
We were listening to a General Conference talk and the speaker said something about "male and female" and Scarlet said, "Male and Female? Why is he talking about flamingos?"
At first I was like what the? Then I realized she must of heard the words male and female on a library movie we had watched about flamingos recently. 


The littles.








We made play dough for our little neighbor boy.

Want to know what she named her new kitten?
"Sun, but we call him Sunny for short."

Scarlet got a kitty as a reward for not sucking her thumb anymore. I couldn't imagine her ever stopping but then one out of nowhere we noticed she hadn't done it in a few days so we asked her about it. She replied, "Albert told me." That's all it took. We were stunned. 

They both fell asleep on the way home the day we picked up the kitty ;)


Sleeping in Baba's truck. Baba, got her this doll and she named it after Aunty Jenny ;)

Scarlet loves to set up an "office". She arranges all kinds of things- but this almost always includes pillows and blankets, books, and crayons etc. 

No comments: