Monday, May 7, 2018

Winter Fun


  I watched Ezra struggle and work his way up this tree to reach a nest. It was the perfect opportunity for me to practise my new knowledge of "masterly inactivity."
It took him 30 min. until he finally caught hold of the nest. Hazel was at the bottom encouraging the whole time. They both came in the house yelling and jumping in place with excitement. These are glorious moments to be present for such victories.

 Our slime collection is ever growing.

Isaac loves the kitchen at our house :)



It's been pretty awesome to live on a bunny hill- Snowboarding out our back doorstep!



  Scarlet and I worked on our first corn husk doll. It was an assignment from Scarlet's Prairie Primer curriculum. Scarlet and the doll are both so beautiful!

 Pottery class!
 We all get so excited when we see Uncle Eli's business around town. 


 I have the cutest and coolest parents ever!

No comments: