Thursday, October 24, 2013

Hazelnut

Jane wrote this for Hazel when we first brought her home. Seriously so cute. 

peace

"You have little ones, and I know it seems that they need to know everything right now. But you all have TIME. The things that REALLY matter need to happen now; love, trust, kindness, security, wonder, joy, family, truth. If little ones don't learn those lessons in their formative years-- those years when they learn the most with the easiest amount of effort-- they won't be able to make good choices when they are older. Academics are good, but those early years are so precious. I am trying to keep my priorities in the right place."

"I have come to know that faith is a real power, not just an expression of belief. There are few things more powerful than the faithful prayers of a righteous mother."


Squishy, sleepy baby, is my favorite part of life.


I wish I could borrow this dress for me.

She started smiling at the beginning of September, so around 2 months.

Hazel has brown eyes! It was my dream come true. 
We had her baby blessing on August 18th, 2013 in Edmonton. 

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Those crinkly smiley eyes melt your heart!