Friday, February 24, 2012

Valentines Eyeballs

Pinterest of course. We made these little "Eye" Love You valentines with a googly eye glued on that shows through a punched out hole. Easy, clever, free. My kind of valentine.


 I don't know if you can read it but it says, 
"To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die."
(It's a line from one of Timmy's favorite Smiths songs)
I copied the idea from this print (below) which I love.
This is a super unoriginal Valentines idea but I was running out of time. Anyway, what I did was type up date night ideas for each month of the year, and put each month in a separate envelope. We usually go on a date every friday and sometimes we can't think of something new to do so now we have some ideas ready. Here's a picture of the March envelope for example:
Ya, ya, poke fun all you want, it's corny all right but isn't corny-ness the point of Valentines? Email me if you want my 12 months worth of ideas.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this : )