Thursday, December 29, 2011

Scoopy Has A Pony

A little quirk about Scarlet is how she is obsessed with mustaches. I don't know why. No matter what she is eating or drinking, she'll somehow give herself a mustache and come show me. Like she'll be eating an apple and tell me she has an "apple mustache" or a "yogurt mustache" or a "water mustache". She's a strange girlie.


Charlie was telling the others that they were allowed to watch Charlie Brown and Scarlet strongly protested, " I want Scarlet Brown."


This is Scarlet's most recent knock knock joke:

Knock knock 

Who is there?

Mary

Mary who?

Merry Christmas!



We like her most when she's sleeping...


Holy grumpy pants.

The is the Christmas afternoon nap. Look how Timmy and Jane have the same arm position.

Grammy and Baba got Scarlet a horsey. She sat on it for like an hour and a half. It was awesome.

Jared got Scarlet her first doll. She ADORES it. What is wrong with me, I've always just got her babies and never even thought to get her a doll yet. Good thing she has an Uncle Jared for these things.

No comments: